*I purchased CorrectToes Toe Spacers with my own money and Correct Toes did not pay me to write this review.
- Correct Toes toe spacers are well made and will last a long time. I’ve had my pair for almost a year and they still work well. I’ve tried cheaper ones and they broke within a short amount of time.
- Correct Toes has excellent customer service and their staff is quick to respond to questions and they are very knowledgeable
- This device is supposed to align feet and toes into a more natural position
- These can be modified to fit different types of toes and feet and there is a brochure that comes in the pouch
- They can be worn when walking, running, and any other daily activities
- The silicone material feels soft and comfortable on my skin and stays put all day
- Correct Toes are expensive but I know a lot of research was put into making these
- These toe spacers don’t stay on my toes well when I walk barefoot (which is often), so I either wear them with socks or in shoes
- There are not many options for different types of shoes that have a wide enough toe box to accommodate correct toes
- It’s taken a long time for me to see any results in my feet (I understand it took years for my toes to become shoe-shaped and it will take years to correct this)
- I had to cut off the last 2 parts of CorrectToes because they made my pinky toes splay out too far in an unnatural position