I am interested in replacing my current sandals with barefoot / minimalist sandals.. I’d like to buy only barefoot sandals with lots of ground feel, but I have to replace my shoes on a budget and within reason.
*I purchased these with my own money and Havaianas did not pay me to write this review.
Cost: $26+ at Havaianas depending on the style you pick (the shoes pictured below are the Freedom Sandal in Grey)
- The price is excellent for mostly minimalist sandals
- Havaianas offers sandals with a back strap that feels secure on my foot
- The Freedom sandals are flat and fairly flexible, but I can’t roll the shoes up into a ball
- These sandals come in a wide variety of colors and styles
- The heel strap is adjustable to create a custom fit
- The small amount of cushion on the bottom of the sandals feel great on my feet
- Havaianas sandals are great quality and are made to last, unlike cheaper sandals or flip flops
- The material of the toe strap and upper straps is comfortable and does not rub blisters on my skin
- These shoes are very cute and look great with many outfits or with a bathing suit
- Havaianas shoes are made to get wet and are perfect for an everyday sandal or the pool/beach
- I don’t feel the ground very well in these because the soles are thicker than most barefoot sandals
- Havaianas run narrow and would not be comfortable on a person with a wide foot. I have average feet and they are almost too narrow for me.
- My feet slide around on these sandals when they are wet