*I bought these shoes with my own money and Vivobarefoot did not pay me to write this review.
Cost: $130 at Vivobarefoot.com
Sizing help: I usually wear a 9 or 9.5 and I ordered these in a size 40. My toes touch the end slightly and I would probably be more comfortable in a size 41.
- Made of vegan materials (many minimalist / barefoot shoes are leather so these are a nice alternative)
- Flexible, zero drop and wide toe box
- Comfortable from the minute I put them on and did not require a break in period
- Vivobarefoot Rif Shoes are cute with many different outfits and can be dressed up or down
- The toe box is wide enough for me to wear correct toes in
- These shoes are lightweight
- Cost is high
- The back of the shoes come up high on my heel which requires me to wear a higher sock
- If these shoes were black, I could wear them to work in an office setting