I love Softstar Adult Shoes for myself and I was excited to buy a pair for my kids.
*I paid for the ramblers with my own money and Softstar did not pay me to write this review.
Cost: $55+ at Softstarshoes.com
- The Softstar Ramblers come in a wide variety of colors for boys and girls
- They are extremely flexible, zero drop and have a wide toe box for my kids’ toes to spread out
- The leather is soft and the shoes are very well made
- They are made in the USA
- Softstar Shoes have a great resale value and you can recoup some of your money after your kids outgrow these shoes
- Ramblers are great in any weather and can be worn with our without socks
- These shoes come in regular or wide widths
- The price is high especially considering how quickly kids grow out of shoes
- My kid tripped over the front of the shoes at first, especially on uneven sidewalks
- The shoes hold up well over time, but the leather starts to show wear on the top
- Softstar Ramblers were hard to put on at first, especially on a squirmy toddler