I want my kids to wear barefoot / minimalist shoes most of the time so their feet can develop properly.
*I bought these shoes with my own money and Sanuk did not pay me to write this review.
Cost: Around $30 at Sanuk.com
- My daughter loves all of the fun colors in this pair
- These shoes are easy for her to get on and off by herself (there is a Velcro tab to help insert the foot easily)
- She says they are extremely comfortable
- They are flexible, zero drop and have a wide toe box to allow her toes to spread out
- Excellent cost for a minimalist / barefoot pair of shoes for kids who grow out of shoes quickly
- She can wear these shoes with or without socks and year-round
- These shoes are washable
- These shoes are wonderful for kids (and adults) and the only con I can think of is that these shoes are very casual looking and would not work in a dressier setting