I wore these ankle booties every day to work in the fall and winter until I learned more about the importance of a wide toe box.
*I purchased these with my own money and Minnetonka did not pay me to write this review.
Cost: $47 at Minnetonka.com
- The cost is great for a flat, flexible bootie
- They don’t require any break in period to feel comfortable
- The suede stretches to conform to your foot
- They look great with many different outfits and they are nice enough to wear to work in an office
- They have a narrow toe box and will probably only work for someone with a very narrow foot. I have an average width foot and they did not give my toes enough room to spread out.
- They do not keep my feet dry in any amount of rain or wetness
- They show wear quickly because of the suede material