I wore these shoes almost every day until I bought some Vivobarefoot Jing Jings.
*I purchased these shoes with my own money and Payless did not pay me to write this review.
Cost: Around $25 but sometimes less with coupons at Payless
- They are extremely affordable for an “almost” barefoot friendly shoe
- Flexible and has a bit of cushion in the foot bed
- They come in neutral colors that go with lots of outfits
- They are dressy enough to wear to work but you can also pair them with casual clothes
- They come in regular and wide widths
- The elastic all around the shoe helps them stay on my feet and I don’t have to curl my toes when I walk
- The toe box is a bit narrow and squishes my toes, but my heels slip if I get them in wide
- The synthetic material makes my feet hot and the shoes aren’t breathable
- They don’t last long if you wear them often, but it’s to be expected for the low price
- They took a few days or even a week to break in
- They have a tiny heel which makes them not zero drop