I love wearing ballet flats to work and I am always looking to add to my collection.
*I purchased these with my own money and Yosi Samra did not pay me to write this review.
Cost: $50 and up depending on where you buy
Sizing: I heard these run small so I ordered a size 10 (I’m usually a 9 or 9.5)
- Excellent price if you search around different websites
- Foldable, flat and has a small amount of cushion that feels good under my feet
- The elastic all around the top helps the shoes stay on my feet
- They come in a wide variety of colors and patterns
- They are dressy enough to wear to work
- I had to use a shoe stretcher for a day to stretch them out to feel comfortable
- The toe box is a bit narrow and squishes my toes
- The elastic cuts into my bunion
- I can’t wear them as my every day shoe, but they are great for short periods of wear
- They run small