Ahinsa Barefoot High Boot Review
I need a dressy, tall black boot for work and tried the Ahinsa Barefoot High Boots.
*I paid for these boots with my own money and Ahinsa did not pay me to write this review.
Cost: $175 on correcttoes.com
- Beautiful, well made boots that fit all of the barefoot / minimalist shoe criteria (zero drop, flexible, wide toe box)
- They look dressy enough for work but I could also wear them as everyday boots in the fall and winter
- I have small calves and usually have a hard time finding boots to fit my calves, but these fit my legs like a glove
- The toe box is wide enough to wear correct toes in
- These boots run small and the ones I ordered did not fit
- Ahinsa High Barefoot Boots are hard to find, so I could not order my correct size
- If you have average or athletic calves, these boots will not fit-they will be hard to zip-I only recommend them for people with small calves